There’s no denying that when it comes to ensuring a secure power connection, nothing comes close to a twist locking power cord.
This 36 foot, 30 amp cord with a 90 degree locking plug is perfect for your RV, travel trailer, motorhome or anywhere else you need a reliable, weatherproof power cord.
Made from ultra-high quality rubber that stays flexible even when it’s freezing out, and with heavy duty molded plastic plugs, this cable is completely impervious to anything the weather can throw at it. In fact, this RV power cord is made from marine grade materials. So, there’s nothing a little water will ever be able to do to damage it!
- RV Twist Locking Power Cord
- 30 Amp 90 Degree locking power cord
- Connects the campground or park power to your RV, Motorhome, Trailer or vehicle.
- Manufactured with the highest, marine-grade quality material and has unique features not found on other cordsets.
- LED power indicator glows green when there is power.
- Watertight molded plug and connector ends for safety and durability.
- 36ft length, heavy duty, super flexible marine grade cable (30 Amp 10 Gauge).
- 90 Degree Female Receptacle w/ Handle: reduces strain on cord with LED light 30 Amp, 125 Volt Locking.
- Attaches to RV inlet or cordset.
- Male Plug: with finger grip, 30 Amp, 125 Volt 2-Pole, 3-Wire RV use only with finger grip Attaches to pedestal receptacle or cordset.
- ETL and CSA Approved