TM2001 Locking Assembly Latch for Motorhome Baggage/Compartment Door (X7T2R)
The TM2001 Locking Assembly Latch has a single-point locking latch accompanied by 3-point capabilities. It offers modern-style paddles with single-point or multi-point functions.
The RV Locking Assembly Latch incorporates a paddle that locks into place before closing and re-opening for quick release if necessary. This comes with updated styling and increased mechanical advantage so that this car door features more effortless operation while also increasing strength.
What Are The Features of RV Locking Assembly Latch?
- 3-point capabilities for latching versatility.
- A gasket is present to provide an easy drop-in installation alongside a 2-point version.
- Its plunger bolt and Pivot arm operating mechanism prevent dirt and water penetration.
- Ample finger clearance thanks to its innovative design specs.
- It gives a better adjustable mechanical advantage, so you can choose either gentler touch or heavy-duty closing pace at your leisure.