When you pull into an RV resort, the first thing you want to do is activate your RV slide out space. Extra bedroom, living, or even kitchen areas make your RV feel spacious and comfortable.
Keeping your slide out motor in top working order ensures smooth and easy RV living. A replacement slide out motor gives you the peace of mind to enjoy every RV trip to the fullest. Leisure Coachworks will help you choose a motor and make sure it is installed perfectly so you can get on the road, loving your next RV resort vacation.
- Klauber Model # K01469-A400
- PMDC Motor Type with Pins
- 12 Volt DC
- 16.5 Amps
- 1/5 Horse Power
- 300 inch-pounds (in-Lbs.) torque
- Shaft 3/4" diameter
- Mounting 3 3/8 x 3 3/8 inch square at hole center
- Replaces Klauber K01265-M400
- Replaces Lippert Power Gear LC386321, 13-1083, 13-1084, 13-1086, 13-1089, 13-1090, 386321, 510184, 510198, 520015, 520084, 520229 520317, 520317S, 520576