RV living is all about enjoying nature. But that doesn’t mean putting up with insects and rodents in your motorhome or camper! Leisure Coachworks’ insect screens cover your furnace, water heater, and battery vents to keep those parts of nature outside.
This flying insect screen kit comes with two easy-to-install heavy-duty stainless steel mesh covers. Durable, strong, and corrosion-resistant, the vent covers have minimal airflow restriction.
Each kit comes complete with one rectangular cover (8.5" x 5.9" x 1.3"), one square cover (4.5" x 4.5" x 1.3"), one installation tool, and four spring hooks. Installation takes just a few minutes.
The screens fit most Duo Therm and Suburban furnace vents. Additional compatibility:
- Compatible with Atwood furnace vent models 2540, 8516, 8520, 8525, 8531, 8535, and 8940
- Compatible with most battery vents
- Compatible with water heater vents: Atwood 6 and 10 gallon, Suburban 6, 10, and 12 gallon
- Stainless: heavy-duty stainless steel mesh cover, for maximum strength and longevity that resists corrosion.
- Easy To Install: It is easy to operate and ready to install at any time, takes no more than a minute or two to install.
- Includes one square screen, one rectangle screen, 4 spring hook s and 1 installation tool.
- Fits for most Duo-therm and Suburban furnace vents, protects the furnace, vent, outlet to stay away from flying, nesting insect, birds, rodents, mice with minimal airflow restriction.