This RV Camper Water Pressure Regulator is a must-have for your next RV adventure. Sure, gravity-fed showers work, but water pressure is akin to luxury on the road! This brass, lead-free adjustable pressure gauge works great and is built to adapt. With ¾” brass fittings it is also built for maximum compatibility with all American water fittings like hoses and RV water connections.
This regulator is also adjustable, meaning that you can control the water pressure in your line. Do you need to blast some mud off the windows? Do the dishes? Take a real shower? This RV must-have lets you decide how much water pressure you need – anywhere from 0 – 160 psi. It is also safe to use, with each regulator being carefully tested to ensure they contain less than 0.13% lead – about half of the NSF lead-free requirements (0.25%). This means you can enjoy adjustable water pressure in your RV and the comfort of knowing you’re using a safe product.
- SAFE USE- Made of lead free brass, Each regulators is tested to contain less than 0.13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of 0.25%
- COMPATIBLE- Water pressure regulator ends: 3/4" threads. It compatible with all American water sources for convenient use.
- ADJUSTABLE- It can be raised from 0-160 psi. You can protect your pipeline system through our regulator. Adjust the screw at the top of the regulator to select your desired pressure settings.
- EFFECTIVE RV WATER PRESSURE REGULATOR - The water pressure can be clearly seen with a gauge. Must have for RV, camper, travel trailer
- Material: lead-free brass
Easy to adjust the pressure into the RV at 45 to 55 psi
Factory setting: 45 PSI, Min: 14PSI, Max: 160 PSI
Turn clockwise to increase pressure, turn counterclockwise to decrease pressure.
Pressure environment: atmospheric pressure
Operating temperature: 14F ~ 200F
Unidirectional Structure: straight-through
Attention: Turn off all RV Water fixtures before adjusting water pressure To make it reach the desired pressure reading, turn clockwise to increase pressure and turn counterclockwise to reduce pressure
Note- Any leaks may be caused by the faulty washer or missing washer.