Grabber Catch 10lbs most commonly used for drawers and cabinet doors, includes the male and female components of grabber. The RV Grabber Catch 10lbs has a Pull-up Force of 44 N (10 lbs). This provides tension and helps prevent the door from loosening or rattling in the frame.
The RV Grabber Catch 10lbs has a microswitch alternative. It uses an electrical switch with a mechanical Grabber Catch. In addition, the controller is made to operate the indicator lights or be part of unsafety-related logic circuits.
The RV Grabber Catch latching function is accomplished in a low-profile mechanism, ensuring that the door does not fly open and hit passerby. Over-center action pulls the latch tighter to assure latching, releasing it when you pull on any side of the opening door.
What are the features of RV Grabber Catch 10lbs?
- Long-lasting due to corrosion-resistant materials used in its manufacture.
- Provides maximal tightening force for mounting screws.
- Gives an extra degree of closure force on the doors.
- Fast and economical installation.
- Ensures better adult-friendly availability together with home safety.