When you need a really heavy duty power cord for your RV, trailer or generator, you can’t go wrong with this 15' 30-Amp L14-30 generator power cord. Clever design splits 250V over two legs, and the cord can supply up to four standard receptacles with 125V power. In fact, this cord offers up to 7,500 watt capacity.
This cable is perfect for generators and small machines and equipment, which makes this a great multitasker when you are at home or on the road.
On the generator side of this cord, you will find a NEMA L14-30P twist lock prong cord. The other side features NEMA L14-30R receptacles.
Made from extra heavy duty cable and heavy duty rubber, this cord is made to stand up to the elements, and the molded, bright yellow plugs are weatherproof and easy to see just about anywhere.
Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturers warranty.
Importance of Selecting the Right Generator Power Cord To effectively use a generator, you have to pick the right generator power cord. Or Not, you will risk damaging your generator and the appliance you will be using.
- Leisure Cords 15' 30-Amp L14-30 Generator Power Cord
- Up to 7,500-Watt Generators
- Splits 250V across two legs that supplies 125V across four standard household receptacles with one cable
- Side connection is NEMA L14-30P twist lock prong cord
- Output side receptacles is NEMA L14-30R Receptacles.
- Used for generators, portable appliances, small motors and associated machinery.
- Durability and flexibility in any kind of weather.
- Cord Length: 15 ft
- Color: Black
- Material: Copper, Thermoplastic
- Pattern: SJTW
- Wire: 10 Gauge
- Voltage: 125/250 Volts
- Amp Rating: 30 AMP
- Wattage: Up to 7,500 Watt Capacity
- What You Get: 1x L14-30 Generator Power Cord + 1 Risk-Free Guarantee:
- We back our Generator Power Cord with a 12-month limited warranty.
- Easy-to-reach and friendly customer support available 24/7.