When you’re headed down the road on your RV trip, the last thing you want is baggage and cabinet doors opening. Every seasoned RV owner knows that good locks that fit well are a big part of RV living.
To make your life easier, Leisure Coachworks offers this keyed cam lock perfectly sized for thinner doors. The 7/8 inch tubular lock has a straight cam that locks in any position. The lock comes unassembled with two keys and all locks in an order are keyed alike.
This is an ideal lock for camper, motorhome, or trailer cabinets, drawers, and baggage compartments. It’s also a great choice for toolboxes, vending machines, and other home projects.
The lock is compatible with most 0.75-inch diameter lock hole openings and is chrome plated with a round face.
- Leisure Coachworks 7/8" Tubular Cam Lock for RV baggage compartment doors, cabinet & drawer locks or a tool box lock replacement
- Chrome plated with round face.
- Barrel Thread Length: 7/8 inch
- Barrel Diameter: 11/16 inch
- Straight Cam: 1 1/4 inch (locks in any position)
- Sized for 8/16 inch thick doors
- One Year Warranty
- Compatible with most lock hole opening of 0.75” diameter.
- Each lock is unassembled and poly bagged with 2 keys.
- Keyed alike. Key can be removed in locked or unlocked position.
- Ideal for cabinets, desks, pinball games, vending machines, etc.