- MicroSealant Technology.
100% solids formulation of synthetic resins, thermoplastics and non-curing rubber with a built in primer,
bonded to a UV stable backing-permanent /water proof seal.
- Before applying, the surface must be clean and dry
- Bonds to surfaces and stops leaks-One step permanent leak repair tape.
- When exposed, adhesive will stick to most any surface except silicone.
- Use the Eternaclean for an easy clean up.
- To prevent tape from sticking to itself or debris,remove the protective liner as you go. Install over the repair area, Use pressure, rub with hand or roll with steel roller to activate bonding.
- Use on: EPDM, TPO, most PVC, CSPE/Hypalon, CPE, SBS, APP modifieds, asphalt BURs, coal tar BURs, all metal roofs, tiles, shingle, aluminum, galvanized steel, gypsum board, wood,polyethylene, propylene, polystyrene, fiberglass, brick, concrete, masonry, OSB, etc.
- Seals roof tears, seams, flashings, copings, skylights, gutters, and much more.
- Withstands all weather and will flex, expand and contract in all conditions.
- Application temperature: 150°F to -20°F ambient, apply in weather as cold as -200.*
- Seals for an air, moisture and water-tight barrier.
- Dimensions: 4" width, 50' length.
- Color: White.
- Made in USA.